Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Kim Ah-Joong and Jun Hyo-Seong: "Wanted" drama press conference pics from June 21st




 Thought with me starting the "Wanted" drama today should have something else about the series such as these superb pics from the June 21st press conference. Have heard of these two actresses but hardly know anything about them so expect a few posts for both of these beauties who look quite different. Top two pics are for the show's star Ah-Joong who is 33 but my fave age bracket for actresses is from 27-33, especially the ones from Korea.
 Bottom two pics are of the 26 year old Hyo-Seong who besides being an actress is a member of the K-Pop group Secret. She is one who I really need to check out, some of these pics I've seen of her beyond description. We didn't meet her character of Park until the 50 minute mark in episode one but her role will be much bigger as she's part of a small staff for a reality show.
 Will say again that this isn't becoming a Korean drama blog but really have gotten so much more hooked than ever on them, don't know if all of their series are superb but the four I'm currently watching are. Plus it's also nice becoming aware of all of these Korean actresses, so many of them are just so attractive and in a different way then their Japanese counterparts.
 As mentioned this press conference took place on June 21st which was one day before the drama's first episode. Ah-Joong's pics are first and she looks so easy on the eyes, will be doing a few intro posts for her soon. After her twenty pics there's a few of Hyo-Jeong who looks much different than those above ones but really just as good, also expect some future posts for her and perhaps I'll also be checking out her Secret K-Pop group.
 After the pics is a video of the event, realize it's a bit long but you can always skim through it to watch your faves as it features all of the main cast. Bit of trivia here, watching the first episode noticed the main male character was Uhm Tae-Woong who I've seen in a few other dramas. But the first Korean series I ever watched was one he had a huge role in which was 'Sassy Girl Chun-Hyang". That drama is highly recommended and have watched it at least five times, also has an excellent theme song but I've never been able to find a long version of the song.




























1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Hyosung is really hot. Once I get home from work, I'll link you to some of her solo MVs and some of her best pics.

    ReplyDelete