Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Erina Ikuta: H!P Digital Books #166 scans



 Not sure if I'll be doing any posts for them but have watched many A+ things since I've had limited access to a computer. Probably will do a mini post for the Korean drama "Sweet Spy", have had the DVD set for years and for the first time watched all twenty episodes. Don't know why it took me so long as that was one of the best series I've seen in a long time and it easily moved into my top ten for all time Korean dramas, highly recommend it.
 Bunch of films too, currently viewing for about the tenth time the five part series 'Battles Without Honor and Humanity' from the 70's. Once again I'll give something a very high recommendation, won't do a post for the films as there's enough reviews out there already for them.


 Have done very few posts this year for Hello Project members or groups, really need to change that as I enjoy their songs more than the '46' or '48' groups. Should be a few upcoming ones for Morning Musume as their next single is coming out in two weeks and Erina has been a member with them since 2011. Surprisingly this is Erina's first solo post though she does have quite a few pics in the group posts.
 Erina will be turning 21 in six weeks and she is one of the most popular current members. She also has a pair of photobooks and the pics for today are outtake ones from "If" which was released in January. Will have a few more solo posts for her coming up along with some info about MM's next single. There's a total of 95 pics in this collection and it's kind of shocking that this is Erina's first time appearing as their monthly member.

























































































1 comment:

  1. Fun fact = She cute
    If these are the outtakes then my god, you mean to tell me there are better shots than the ones with the dress!?
    Heads up, you can watch 'Mix' now. After watching it, it gave me a slight urge to watch 'Ping Pong'(2002) again.

    ReplyDelete