Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Keyakizaka46: The exquisite 'Risa Watanabe post' #7....



 Don't really think Risa has that many fans who visit here, I've become a bit crazy about her the past few months along with .00000000001% of the world's human population.  End of March was talking about who so far would make my top twenty list for this year, mentioned then that Risa would be around the seventh position though I hope she can make the top five.
 Just thought of it a while ago so wasn't too prepared for another of my inane impressions. To me doesn't Risa looks so much like Yuki Uchida when she was around twenty? I think so and it seems to me Risa could be her very younger sister, for the next solo post will have some better comparison pics.





 A fourth Keya member is going to have a photobook, sadly it's not Risa's turn yet but sure she'll have one sooner than later. Yui I. will be that member and it's a good choice as she is quite popular these days and may have the most attractive face in the group. Lot of pics today but most of them are for Non-no as Keya has been a bit quiet as of late as Nogi is having their turn in the spotlight with their new single and a lot of other happenings. But there are a couple of terrific mag spreads today and BLT Graph made the right decision in having Risa on the cover of their May issue.












 As mentioned a lot of Non-no pics for today, all for the mag are very conservative which is okay by me as usually the pics are always fabulous such as these recent ones from their Instagram site.















 Of course you can't have pics from NN without featuring Risa's senpai Nanase.







 Those bottom two pics are from the photo shoot for the June issue as the duo share the cover.










 The 'Girls Awards' Spring/Summer fashion show was held today at the Mukuhari Hesse arena in Chiba. Seven Keya members took a stroll on the catwalk along with 14 Nogi gals, will have more posts for some of the members in the next few days. Not as breathtaking as her appearance at the March 'Tokyo Girls Collection' show but Risa once again may have been the best looking of all of the 21 '46' members. Of course she was representing Non-no, the bottom pics are the gals that were there for the mag and will have a post soon for a fave of mine who graduated from the mag at the show. Won't post a video from the show as they're almost always deleted so after the pics have an older CM for Lotte.




















1 comment:

  1. I'm all for the JJ duo but Risa and Nanase man, they're both bias wreckers it destroys my soul. That .99999999999% of ppl are just barely hanging on

    ReplyDelete