Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, July 6, 2018

Mariya Nagao: WPB-Net #220 scans part one



 Just checked and noticed Mariya didn't make last year's top twenty, that may have been a huge mistake on my part though not the first nor last time I've forgotten someone. Would think Mariya will make this year's list rather easily but the one problem I may be having is will there be twenty faves that can make the list? One would think so but as of now am lacking many gals for the list, have ten in mind though that's not close to twenty.


 Mariya has been appearing in so many of these huge collections this year. Think this is her fifth one already but actually one was from the tail end of 2017. All Mariya fans should be happy that this is part one for July, have 44 pics for today and the second half of them should be released in two weeks which will give you time to recover from the dazzlement....












































No comments:

Post a Comment