Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, July 6, 2018

Mariya Nagao: Some recent mag spreads....



 Second 'spur of the moment' post for today, can't think of the last time there were four posts in one day. Just the second Mariya post this year for mag spreads but she has appeared in five huge pic collections for YS-Web and the like, after this post is one for the July WPB-Net.


 WHad started to recap Mariya's drama "Koe Girl" when my laptop went to an early grave. Will be picking that series up in a few weeks, think I'll recap the remaining eight shows but not 100% certain though I had enjoyed the first few episodes. On to the mag spreads which total four, like many of my faves Mariya wasn't as busy the first 3-4 months of the year appearing in mag spreads or at events but that may have been because of the drama, first off is from the March 30th issue of Friday.







 No cover for this set but the pics are truly amazing which are from the April 10th Flash.







 Another tremendous spread from Flash that's from their June 26th edition.







 Should be another two posts for Mariya this month, hopefully one for new mag spreads and also other happenings which I left out of this quickie post. The other will be for part two of her WPB-Net pictorial which should be out in two weeks, this final set is brand nerw from issue #29 of WPB. After the pics check out a promo video for her first card collection which is coming out on August 25th.








No comments:

Post a Comment