Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Riho Yoshioka: WPB #31 scans with.... 73 pics!!!!



 Riho never did enough huge pic collections but from 2014 to 2016 she was my #1 gravure model. The past two years though Riho has stopped with those kinds of spreads which is kind of a shame but then again I think she looks super duper dressed conservatively. Will have another post for her very soon as I do have five mag spreads for this year which haven't been posted yet plus Riho was at an event a few days ago for her new drama.


 The title for the series is "Kenko de Bunkatekina Saiteigendo no Seikatsu" which aren't words that flow off your tongue too easily. This is a show I'll be checking out, Riho has the lead role in it but an ex-AKB member who I really like is also in it. On to the one spread which at 73 pics is a huge set. Riho has appeared in so many issues of WPB over the years, at first most pics were quite sultry but these days her pics for them are the complete opposite though she still looks oki-doki to me. The set is kind of a 'greatest hits' collection from the past two years with a few new pics sprinkled in with most of them in black and white which are for the new drama.









































































No comments:

Post a Comment