Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2018

Juice=Juice: The 'Tomoko Kanazawa post' #7....





 Yet again this is another of my spur of the moment posts and is also going to be a quickie. This will be the first of two Tomoko posts for new happenings and with any luck will have the other one this weekend. It's been close to a year since her last post and for that matter any kind of post for
Juice=Juice. They haven't fallen completely out of favor with me but when they got two new members last Summer lost a bit of interest in them.
 The two new members were less than eighteen and now this year the group has expanded by one more member to bring their total to eight. The group's last single was in April and was a bit successful, will have more info in Tomoko's next post. Though I don't follow them as closely as I once did Tomoko has remained one of my bigger faves and would have her in my current top ten, no good excuse then why it's been so long since her last post.


 On July 2nd Tomoko celebrated her 23rd birthday, what made it ultra special was that her first regular photobook was released on that day. Don't know if there was a lot of promoting for it as I didn't hear about it until last night, Hello Project books don't sell close to the amount that Nogi members do but then again few other Idols can attain those sales.
 As I mentioned at the top this is a quickie post but there are thirty new pics and will hopefully have double that amount in Tomoko's next post. Will also have some more info on JJ activities, still do listen to their older songs and watch some of their concert DVD's but still haven't listened to their latest single. First off are a few new Tomoko H!P cards, top ones are for her birthday.











 Tomoko has some unique looks but to me they're quite dazzling, she truly seems like the kind of woman you'd like to settle down with. Had she been busier or perhaps more media exposed over the past few years it wouldn't be hard to imagine Tomoko being my #1 current Idol. The title of the PB that came out in July 2nd is "Tomorrow", first pic here is the cover of it. At the top of the post is a short video from an event that was held on the day the book was released and also have a few pics here from the event.





 Have only seen a few pics from the PB, as expected they're so terrific and bet it may have a chance to end the year in my top five for photobooks. There was also a 'making of' video that was released with the PB, it's a little over 30 minutes long and Tomoko looks too endearing to believe, also scorching hot to me. These are a few screenshots from the DVD, following them is a short promo video for the boom which is highly recommended as Tomoko should set all of your hearts blazing....















No comments:

Post a Comment