Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Nana Owada: A little bit of this and that.... the steamy version!!!!

 


 Not the largest of posts but have some of the top pics of the year, get your cold sower ready! At one time Nana was so popular here, in 2019 her posts had the second highest average for views. But then those views really tapered off and I think it's because of the lack of posts. This is her third since March so that's an okay pace but it's only her sixth since January 2022. Nana, like others, has this bad habit of disappearing for a while and I have no clue what she does during that period of inactivity. So I'm hoping she can continue this brief spurt of being busy for a while longer, Nana really is one of my all time favorite woman but lack of posts means she rarely qualifies for many lists.



 That above pic is from a February mag spread and is one of my faves to date for the year, whew! Nana hasn't been posting many pics at her IG page so will skip having any. However on the 17th she was at an event to promote her current photobook "Encounter" which is celebrating her ten years in show biz, she did have a digital book four months ago but we need more of them.














 The photo shoot for "Encounter" took place in Vietnam, after three years of only having photo shoots in Japan there's been three recent books that have been overseas. Here's some promo pics for the book, some you've seen while a few are new and to say Nana is ultra steamy is an understatement!!!!















 Have a pair of new magazine spreads that has outtake pics from the book. First up is this way too small set from the June 27th issue of Flash.






 Final set for today has Nana as the cover girl for the June 20th issue of Flash. **** Pay close attention to that fifth photo which may end up being my #1 pic of the year, WOWWWW! How that photo came out so clear is a mystery, if I was taking that photo there's no way I could have kept my hand steady! There are a few promo videos for the book but all are around thirty seconds long, wish there was at least one that was two or more minutes. So after the pics have a Nana video from last July that is highly recommended and she is one underrated(not to me) alluring and hot woman.... whew!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment