Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Miyuki Watanabe.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 11, 2024

Iori Sagara: Her unsurpassable "Floating Dream" digital book

 


 That top pic is something else but how about that second one, whew!!!! Almost took today off too but that would have been two days in a row and thought I had better not pick up any more bad habits. Was going to begin off with me musing about how many other sites that were penned in English that were about Japanese entertainment(dramas. Idols, etc.) have closed down the last year or so but let me wait a few more days on that. But sure many readers know what I mean and there aren't many sites like this one left so I'm feeling like an aging Dinosaur...



 This is the first post for Iori in over a month though could have done one other and still have all of the photos for it. In such a rarity I think she's become too over exposed this year and in all honesty I needed a break from Iori as everything was blending together. You viewers may be thinking that way too as her posts aren't nearly as popular as they once were so perhaps I should wait one more month before doing her next post but will be leaving you with some terrific pics as this is her best set of the year! Iori has had at least a dozen digital books this past year but seven weeks ago released her first regular one which only was a so-so seller and think her over exposure hurt sales. The photo shoot for the book took place in Thailand and this could be considered a part two as the photos are outtake ones that were released as a digital book on July 31st by the WPB magazine. They're the ones who published Iori's first regular photobook and will have that but not for at least two months though in all honesty think this batch of 92 pics are even better, wowowowowowowow!!!!

























































































No comments:

Post a Comment