Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Miyuki Watanabe.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 18, 2024

Jurina Matsui: Her captivating "Jurina" photobook scans.... a repost....

 


 Did a post for Jurina ten days ago and am shocked at how many fans she still has here as what a popular post that has been. It was her first in five years(!) and believe me when I say that was something completely out of my control for I truly adore Jurina 😍 and honestly thought one day she would end up being my #1 woman of all time!!!! Did talk about that and many other things in that previous post, am hoping she's going to make a FT return soon from her long hiatus. If things work out will have another post for Jurina next month, hard to explain why but who cares(!) as her looks have always been so ultra magnetic to me and will admit missed doing posts for her. Actually for many SKE members and the posts for them have been so difficult to do for the last five years.


 Did say that I was going to do a repost of this book in Jurina's last post and there are some good reasons for that as I seldom to something such as this. Broke this photobook into two posts which I often did many years ago and wish I hadn't, wanted to have all the photos in one post. EDIT: Now that this post is complete deleted the other two. Plus wanted to do this for I got a new version of the book and the pics are slightly larger, the third reason is I bet many have never seen this book or may have forgotten about Jurina's beauty so why not have it again!!!! This book was released almost exactly nine years ago which was September 9, 2015 and how I wish there had been a second book which sadly never happened but you will be seeing Jurina's first ever digital book soon enough. The photo shoot took place in and around LA, the book was a decent seller as it sold almost 27,000 copies in it's first two weeks out so sure the total may have hit 40,000+. There's 115 photos in this book and of course Jurina looks so alluring to me though will admit some of her magazine spreads in the three years after this book came out may have been more revealing.

















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment