Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Yui Kobayashi... Miku Tanaka... Nagi Inoue....Maria Makino.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 2, 2026

Midori Nagatsuki: The resurrection from her sacred crypt continues.... part four

 


 Don't know exactly why but the first five or so days of a month is when you see the most posts, often there's 7-10 in that stretch and then I struggle to do one a day! So perhaps it'd be better to just have one post a day at the beginning and if there's more than that would end off that month on a strong note with having more than a post a day for the final few days or maybe even a week. That's no major issue and sometimes thoughts such as that pop into my head right as I'm beginning a post and it is helpful when I may not have many things to discuss with that post's honoree. Which once again is Midori and this makes it four posts in six weeks for her though she may have only two more after this and then we may never hear from her again! But is nice to revive an older favorite of mine which does happen often enough but rarely can I do four posts. When I did Midori's first eight posts back in 2022/23 she was such a hit with you readers as those posts averaged almost 1,900 views per post, those three 'revival' posts already have over 1,700 views between them so was Midori's huge fan base waiting anxiously for her resurrection????



 That above photo is a staple for all of Midori's posts and is in my top ten of all time for pictures(!), can't think of any adjectives that do it justice! These first six pictures are from Midori's second photobook "Hisui" that came out in January 2023. The post for the book was done on July 1st and highly recommend checking that sweltering book out, WOWOWOWOW!!!! Back in May Midori hit the age of 26 and has been married for about 32 months, she had a child two years ago. When that happens I seldom do posts for that woman unless they had many books and magazine spreads that I had never posted which has been the case for Midori. She had that one regular photobook plus four digital books and a pair of magazine spreads so seeing as how Midori was and still is popular here wanted to complete her collection of sizzling photos from 2020-23. Have one book for today that has never been posted, think there's just one left after that which you'll see in a month and perhaps there has been something I've overlooked. This post only has photos from 2020-22 but most are new for here, for that next post will try to have some recent Midori pictures and she does quite a bit of stage acting with her latest play opening two days ago.



 A newish feature that I started on in June was including some older pictures from photo shoots. There's so many of them that have never been in posts and the majority are sweltering to the Nth degree! Did that in a prior Midori post and have a few more here from 2021, not many as her career as a gravure model only lasted for 2 1/2 years so had to hold some back for her next post. Midori's natural hair color is black but for a stretch in 2021/22 she did change the color to a lightish red and there's a few below with that tint. Which to me made Midori look even more irresistible and that bottom photos to me is out of this world!!!!












 Seeing as how there weren't many pics in the above batch have some older ones from Midori's IG page which are from late 2020, early 2021. I think these photos are also terrific and it's to see Midori clad as a normal civilian as I've never posted enough of those kinds of pics for her.












 That bottom photo was from May 2021 and when she was celebrating her 21st birthday. Will end the post off with a fabulous digital book but before that have this magazine spread that featured outtake pics from the book and is from the April 2022 issue of Strike!.

















 On to finale which features Midori's roasting Strike! digital book, it was released on June 24, 2022 and contains 53 scorching photos. There was no video from the photo shoot so after the pictures have a very ancient one from the Spring of 2020. It was promoting Midori's first photobook which did feature her first ever gravure pictures, it came out around her 20th birthday.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment