Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Yui Kobayashi... Miku Tanaka... Nagi Inoue....Maria Makino.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2026

Yuzuha Saeki: Once again a memorable.... Another steamy post of.... 𝑨 π’π’Šπ’•π’•π’π’† π’ƒπ’Šπ’• 𝒐𝒇 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕....

 


 Spent a bit of time this morning working on this post as I thought it had been a dozen days since the last one for Yuzuha who had the first post of September. But just before beginning this noticed she had a post five days ago and how could I forget that so quickly? However two posts in eight days hasn't hurt Yuzuha's semi-popularity as they've received over 700 combined views which is a high amount for twelve days. Seeing as how this post was all set to go decided to continue on with it and seeing as how I hadn't worked on a post for anyone else had put myself into a corner.... how I wish being trapped in a corner would happen in real life with Yuzuha 😍, whewwww....



 This makes it fifteen posts for Yuzuha this year and she's shattered her previous personal record of seven. Think she's now only one behind the leader for 2026 and I would not be shocked to see Yuzuha hit twenty posts for the year and lead everyone in that category! Which I never thought would happen and there's another thing that could easily take place which I also thought we'd never see. Which is of Yuzuha πŸ˜ being my #1 Queen of the year, figured at some point she'd crack the top five if she had enough posts. For such a long time this year no woman was pulling away from the others to be my top favorite of the year but Yuzuha began to do so at the beginning of August. Since then her margin has increased immensely over everyone else as she's had five more posts after donning the temp crown to be my number one for 2026 and now it'd be such a surprise if she wasn't #1 this year!



 For today have a digital book from 2025 and after that just have one more from that year to post. But besides that also have three books from this year that I've been holding on to for a while as I wanted to finish off those older books. Also for today is a huge new magazine spread and know that Yuzuha has at least two more coming out by the end of the month. That's because on October 15th she'll release her first ever regular photobook so there could be more than those two upcoming mag spreads that feature outtake photos from the book. Plus there should be an event for the book which may be Yuzuha's first one ever so I can see for the next 2 1/2 months a post every other week and because of that Yuzuha πŸ˜ is making sure she has no competition this year to be my number one woman!



 The current leader with having the most posts for 2026 is right above but Yuzuha πŸ˜ will be passing her soon and what's ever happened to my #1 woman of 2024???? Once again this will be a post with just four sections and I never count my longish intros. But those four will feature about a hundred photos with about 85 or so being new for here. Having so many posts in a short amount of time means Yuzuha hasn't had much time to add many photos to her IG page so won't have any new pictures from that today and she's also been getting ready for the release of her photobook. So let's go back in time to the first half of 2023 and these photos from Yuzuha's IG page, almost all are new for here save for the final trio as those are so sizzling they needed an encore viewing!















 Yuzuha hasn't had any regular roles in a prime time drama but has had biggish parts in four streaming shows. She's in a drama that began on September 10th titled "Share Kiss" and it appears she has the lead role in that but odds are almost nil I'll be able to find it though will look. October 15th is the date for Yuzuha's first regular photobook, she's had over twenty digital ones. Yesterday the title was revealed which will be "On the way to being Myself" and the location of the photo shoot was Thailand. Yuzuha also announced there will be at least two events for the book and perhaps I've forgotten about them but I can't recall ever seeing her at an event. Below are the promo pictures that have been released to date, most you've seen but the bottom pair are new for here. The top two are the covers and that first photo has already given me too many sleepless nights, whewwww again....

















 Close to 100% of the time will end off with a digital book as most are quite large and this one is medium sized with 52 photos. But for a change will be ending with a brand new Yuzuha magazine spread that's after this book which is quite large and also has a video. This fabulous book was released by the Young Jump magazine on August 28, 2025 and there was no spread that featured outtake photos which has become so common these days and to me that's a negative. My favorites don't change too often and to me that's a very good thing, the positions on my top twenty do change but for the most part it's been the same twenty women for a while. For at least eight years Miyuki was my all time sexiest, alluring, desirable, Hotter than the Sun, etc. woman but a year ago was passed by Yuzuha. So only having two women ever have that crown is impressive to me and in all honesty it's going to be hard for anyone to pass Yuzuha, at times I think Maria Makino could but the odds are slim on that. But least being in the conversation for that honor is also impressive, speaking of the semi-AWOL Miyuki will do a post for her by the end of the month as in a week she'll be celebrating birthday #33!!!!





















































 Now for the finale and it's a super duper one as this huge Young King Bull magazine spread features Yuzuha as their cover girl and it's volume 18 of this magazine that comes out every other month. The bottom ten pics are from the photo shoot and this is the first time Yuzuha has appeared in this magazine, the spread is promoting a new digital book but I won't be posting that for a while as there's still three others of Yuzuha to get to. After the pictures is a short video from the photo shoot, I highly recommend viewing as many of Yuzuha's πŸ˜ gravure videos as possible but get that cold shower warmed up.... 




























No comments:

Post a Comment