Welcome to this Baka's blog on his fave Japanese Pop Culture interests.
Welcome to my humble site....
Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Yui Kobayashi... Miku Tanaka... Nagi Inoue....Maria Makino.... Nene Shida....if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the rightplace(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!
Search This Blog
Monday, September 21, 2026
Maria Makino: Another semi-sizzling.... 'A little bit of this and that post'....
Second post for today and began both from scratch, did give myself enough time to do them but I always make them larger than planned so may have to rush a bit for this one.... which won't be easy as I wish Maria's ๐ posts could go on and on and one.... This is her first post since July 10th though I did talk a bit about Maria in a "My Current Watches" post two weeks ago. In it was moaning about how Maria hasn't done much since her June 24th Morning Musume graduation and if anything sounded negative it wasn't for I could never say anything bad about Maria!๐ She is such an gigantic favorite of mine and though odds are low it would happen she does have the potential someday of becoming my #1 woman of all time!!!! So if anything I say sounds negative it isn't and it's mainly because I can never get enough of Maria who was the first woman I ever gave a perfect rating of 10/10 to but that first ten needs many more zeroes!
Maria's Idoling career began at a young age as she was just twelve when she passed the Hello Project auditions but didn't become a FT Morning Musume member until late 2014 when she was thirteen. Maria is now 25 in age and has been non-stop busy for a dozen years so if she wants to sit back and take it somewhat easy for a while she is deserving of that. It's not that she hasn't been doing activities but too many of them are of Maria appearing on variety shows, seems she's been doing 3-4 appearances a week! It's okay if you're the host of a show but she can do much better than being a guest on those shows and was just thinking of a reason why. Perhaps Maria is trying to become more well known, all H!P fans know who she is but not many non-Idol fans so perhaps she's trying to get herself a bit more exposure before moving on to new projects, hope that made sense.
I could have waited two days before doing this post as tomorrow Maria will be throwing out the first pitch at a Baseball game. But thought if I do this post today then in about 2-3 weeks can have another with pics from the game plus I'll have a new magazine spread that I'm holding on to for that post and will look for some Halloween pics. That next post will be Maria's tenth of the year which would be a personal record for her, she'll easily make this year's faves list but for now I have no clue on what position she'll be in though do know who my #1 Queen will be!
I have viewed Maria's final Morning Musume concert but won't have any more screenshots from it today. There's two above and I dislike graduation concerts as they're so.... final!!!! C-ute is my all time favorite J-Pop group and have watched their final June 2017 concert 25 times. But not the final two songs as I have a feeling it'd be too heartbreaking for me, hard to believe next year will make it a decade since their disbandment.
There have been women the past five years who have had more photos than Maria ๐ but none of them have had such sweltering and perfect pictures! I and sure many reading this are praying we haven't seen the last of Maria doing gravure modeling, she may take a break from it but I don't think she'll be retiring from that activity and how popular of a gravure model could she be?!!!! First up for newish things are these from Maria's IG/X pages, not many as she just opened those accounts last month as while with Morning Musume she had an Abema blog. The bottom ten photos are from the "Love It" variety show and Maria has been a reporter/co-host since 2022, I think those pictures are tremendous and especially the final one. But the best are the first four which are brand new and feature Maria with Yuki Kashiwagi, what a massive fave she's been of mine for about a dozen years. I had forgotten the pair had known each other and it appears the duo have grown closer the last few years. Yuki sent Maria flowers and a gift for her June 24th graduation and she's getting up there in age as on July 15th she hit the age of 35!
Maria has done regular modeling in the past and I'd love to see her do more of that. It's only been three months since leaving MM so as I said need to cut her some slack if she's taking it easy but have noticed too often in the past that Idol fans have short memories so it's best not to be forgotten by too many. Mentioned regular modeling for Maria has worked with two sites/magazines in the past such as Voce and aren't these some terrific photos?! They sure are, most of the ones in green had been posted before but a few are new for here, so aren't the first seven which are from 2021 while the others are from 2022 and think there may be more at their site which haven't been posted.
Whew, the problem with doing a Maria post is that it sends my cold water bill sky high, whew again! There are many photos for today but it has been a slowish period for Maria, do have a pair of recent magazine spreads but will save one for her October post. The one for today is Maria's final spread as a Morning Musume member and is from the July 2nd issue of Weekly Shonen Champion. Maria was their cover girl and the bottom photo shows her previous thirteen times having that honor.
So that above cover makes it fourteen times for the WSC magazine, Maria has also been the cover girl twenty times for Young Magazine! That's 34 times for just two magazines and below is an oldie but goldie from the March 15, 2021 issue of YM.
Will end off here with these scorching screenshots from Maria's last DVD as a MM member. The video was from the photo shoot of Maria's final book which was her twelfth, it may be a group record but not one for a Hello Project member. Maria's had a DVD for her last seven books and if you haven't seen those you HAVE TO as they get my highest recommendations ever!!!! This was her shortest video at 51 minutes as the book was rushed and everything had to be done in one day. But least she looks her usual perfect self and these screenshots go up to the thirteen minute mark so will have a few more batches in future posts. My all time favorite photo shoot for a magazine is for the above Young Magazine spread and have that after the pics, I can never get tired of viewing it. Maria ๐ doesn't have the best or strongest singing voice but her talking voice is one I love so much, hard to notice that in her broiling videos but try listening to the way she speaks.
No comments:
Post a Comment