Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Satomi Ishihara & Kasumi Arimura: Shitsuren Chocolatier episode 2 screenshots

 Not enough time tonight to write up a recap for the second episode of this drama but first post tomorrow I'll be doing it. Not as many screenshots of Satomi this episode as her character Saeko and Souta had a bit of a falling out and stopped seeing each other and the show mainly focused on what he was doing to get over her. Satomi was still on the screen quite a bit and will have more pics in tomorrow's post but sadly not enough as the first episode. Kasumi's screenshots here are from the first 2 episodes, her role yet isn't that big, sure it will get bigger but not yet, keep saying it but no producer is listening to me but Kasumi needs to have a lead role soon, like to see how versatile she is and whether she can carry a drama on her own.
























No comments:

Post a Comment