Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Nogizaka46: Jingu Stadium concert from August 31st screenshots #5- Nanase Nishino

 Every concert I've seen from the group Nanase gets the most camera time but not sure if she's the most popular member, she's been neck and neck with Mai for quite a long time. As a matter of fact the pair will be co-centers for the group's 13 single which comes out next month, first time they've had two centers on a single.
 Nanase's mag spreads are always rate an A+ but I kind of prefer the way she looks in concerts, really can't say exactly why but perhaps if you view these screenshots you can figure it out, either way she's one kawaii female. Ton of pics so we'll get right to them plus this is the 5th post I've done in an hour so my mind is getting weary(as usual) but do have another post of her after this with her Nogi cards for this year.











































No comments:

Post a Comment