Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Ayami Nakajo: A little bit of this and that....


 Here's someone who very few seem to like and I can't understand why. Of course I'm talking about Ayami who has been a fave of mine for many years now, not a huge one but do like her quite a bit. However it doesn't seem that's the case with most viewers here as Ayami's posts may get the lowest views of any Japanese actress I've posted about, this is just her eighth one. Don't know why I keep forgetting about her as she could easily have twice that many posts and to the dismay of many here will try to do just that!


 Have over sixty new pics for today which are all since the beginning of August, could have had more but will save a few things for hopefully another post. Ayami does star in many films and usually has the lead role in them but for some reason went four years between dramas. First thing I saw her in was "SHE" from 2015 and that was one solid show. But there were only five episodes and had it been twice as long it'd be on my all time faves dramas list.







 Ayami was eighteen when the above series aired, her birth date is February 4, 1997. Ayami does so much modeling work and to me she looks fabulous as I'm really into her unique looks. But she doesn't appear in all that many mags as there hasn't been a recent spread featuring her. But she does have many pics at sites such as these new ones for the GU clothing brand.








 These pics here are really super duper from the 'Kate of Tokyo' site, she has a few CM's for them and if there's no other new videos will have one of the CM's at the bottom.








 More fine Ayami pics here that are from August 23rd and the premiere of her film "How to identify the right Bus". Actually it was a special screening at the Cinemato Theater in Shinjuku, it officially opened on August 29th and is a short film as the running time is just 24 minutes. It was shot four years ago(!) but for some reason just came out a month ago, viewed the trailer and like most of her films it's definitely a quirky one.





















 Ayami always appears at the bigger fashion shows, there's usually many pics which is why I wonder why there hasn't been more posts for her. On September 7th she was at the Autumn 'Tokyo Girls Collection' show that was held at the Saitama Super Arena. She took three strolls on the catwalk, have two of those strolls with these being one of them....











 .... though this batch of pics from her other walk are among my top ones of the year. Have never seen Ayami look so alluring and hope to see more of her in the future that way. Plenty of fine pics here which can hopefully gain her a few more fans, there's a video after the pics of her three strolls.

















1 comment:

  1. I only discovered her a couple of months ago. I think she's fantastic and very beautiful onscreen and off.

    ReplyDelete