Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Yuu Kikkawa: Wanibooks #111 scans part two



 These are Yuu's first posts in such a long time but have really been wanting to do one. She's still very active as she often hosts 'Showroom' and has many mini concerts but too many of her activities don't make for interesting posts. But do promise to have one soon as there have been two new gravure videos uploaded to YT which are out of this world. Yuu barely missed making my 'All time top twenty faves' list which may have been my one major regret about it. Of all the gals I post about she'd rank second(!) of any woman I'd want to spend the next forty years with and what a looker she is but also such a smart and interesting person.


 As I mentioned in the above one have been trying to have a post or two for Yuu but her current activities aren't exactly too exciting, don't think she's appeared in one magazine this year. But will try to have one before the end of the year(!) even if the pickings are slim. On to part two of this set, didn't count the pics but think there's about 185 of them and they're broken down into four weeks. This set came out in September 2013 and these are the last two weeks of the month. Yuu naturally looks so terrific and she's even referred to herself as being a 'voluptuous woman'.






































































































No comments:

Post a Comment