Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, October 7, 2019

Rika Izumi: A slightly early 'Happy 31st Birthday!'....



 Also a slightly smaller post than usual but don't think there's going to be any more new pics between now and Friday when Rika officially turns 31. Just did a post for her thirteen days ago, perhaps I should have held on to those pics for a mega post but with her being so busy thought there would be more new pics than there are but there's still plenty of terrific ones for all fans to savor.
 Many fans is what Rika has around here as she's among the most popular woman I post often about. About this time last year did my first ever 'Top Twenty Faves of All Time' list, Rika though didn't make it. Only reason was because I had been posting about her for only a year and just didn't think that was long enough. If and when I do another of those lists would think she'd have the inside track of being my #1 of all time, she's already the hottest woman I've ever seen.



 Still a shame that Rika doesn't too gravure spreads these days but wouldn't doubt if we do see a few more sometime in the future. It's okay to me as she still looks so fabulous and perhaps it's because I enjoy her more classy and elegant side so much which is still so ultra alluring. On to some new pics and though I said it was a smaller post bet there's still forty or so  new pics which is quite impressive as her last post was just two weeks ago. Been a bit of a slowdown of Rika pics at the Voce site though do have four new ones, following them are also new ones from the 'Honey's site.









 Of course there's always plenty of terrific pics of Rika at the Oggi site.











 And some stupendous pics from their November issue.









 Rika now seems to be an exclusive model for Aoki as I had never seen pics for them before. Looks like they're affiliated with Oggi and these could be the best new pics of the day.








 Last Rika post had pics from the October issue of Bijin Hyakka and she was their cover girl. However only had six of the pics when there were eleven, here's the entire spread.












 Right around November 20th will be starting this year's 'Top Twenty Faves' list, figure if I have a post every other day that'll bring us to the end of the year. Rika will probably finish in the sixth position, possibly fifth for this year which means that post will be around December 20th. So I may not be doing many posts for her or other faves to save their new pics for those posts, hopefully though can have at least one before that date which is over two months away.
 To end off have a huge amount of Rika pics which most of you have seen before but how can a person ever get tired of viewing them? Know I never do and perhaps there's a few viewers who haven't seen these perfect pics before. No new videos as her last one was well over a month ago so after the pics have quite a superb one from 2017 that's from an event for her first photobook.















No comments:

Post a Comment