Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Friday, October 4, 2019

Nogizaka46: A little bit of this and that for 2019 #17....


 Don't think this is going to be a large post but hopefully I'm wrong with that prediction. Best news I've heard in a long time is that Miona is going to release her second photobook! It's been about two years since her first one came out, she announced it two days but there are zero details for it such as the release date which I think will be in January. More PB news as departed ex-captain Reika will also be having her second book, it'll be coming out on November 27th which is good as she needs to put it out before fans start forgetting about her. Though she's graduated will be having any mag spreads and other things for the PB. But am kind of disappointed there's been no news of a Minami U. book as I'm dying for her to have one.



 Speaking of Minami had a post last weekend with pics of her from last Saturday's 'Tokyo Girls Collection' show. However missed these pics as I didn't know she had taken a second stroll.








 Also at the show was Mizuki, like most members she took her walk on the GRL stage.














 If you need a calendar for your desktop have one here for October. it's my final one of the year and hope they release their one for 2020 soon.


 Bit of a quiet stretch recently for Mai but do have some new pics from the andGirl site along with some from last week's 'All Night Nippon' radio show.











 Just one mag spread today as they've really slowed down or should I say for first and second generation members, still will never post fourth generation pics. The honoree is the group's other Minami who I usually don't post about. Can't say that I dislike her but then again have really never been much of a fan of her, can't believe she's still only 21. This set is from the November edition of Entame and it's actually not a bad spread.








 No pics in this post for Sayuri who I plan on having a solo post for this weekend. Do have a new spread for her plus she was at last weekend's TGC show. She also had a film that just came out today but don't think the official premiere will be taking place until tomorrow.



 Whole bunch of members are now with the With Online site as they have a Nogi OL campaign. Have a pair of gals for this post with one of them being Kazumi who I like so much and it's good to see her a bit more active recently.







 This ended up being a bit bigger than I thought. Final set of pics are also from With Online and these are such tremendous pics which feature more Minami and I can never get tired of her. There's a whole bunch of new Nogi CM's out for many companies. Have one after the pics for Baito which is an employment agency, hopefully it's not another one that'll be deleted.















No comments:

Post a Comment