Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Yuika Motokariya: Her first photobook "Motokariya" scans

 


 Bit of a Yuika marathon day as there's also three recaps for her current drama. Am writing this up two days in advance so hope there's a post or two between them, least those recaps are among the shortest I've written up. Shame there hasn't been more posts for her over the years as Yuika seems to be such a huge fave of everyone. Her last post zoomed into the top ten for most views in a month after just three days, I think she is one of the most underrated beauties of all time so will always keep my eyes open for any future activities but she kind of shuns the spotlight. In that last post said I would have this PB in May but thought why wait? It's re-post of one done way back in 2012, back then linked my pics to Photobucket but now those pics are all gone as they've held them hostage for us free users. Didn't realize at the time you could upload pics straight from your computer which is so much easier.


 Yuika has four photobooks to date, her last one came out in February 2020. This was her first one which was released on November 23, 2006 when she was nineteen. On September 8th she'll be hitting the age of 34(!) but looks better than most gals a decade younger. My fave Yuika photobook is "Air" that came out in 2011, did a pair of posts for it if you want to search for it. This PB has seventy pics, not as exposing as books these days but she looks fabulous and know all viewers will enjoy these pics.




































































No comments:

Post a Comment