Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Mai Shiraishi: Arashi VS show on December 4th screenshots

 Don't think Mai has any plans to do it but if she ever did leave Nogi46 think she would have a fairly successful solo career, she's really building up to it. These last few months she's been everywhere it seems, first it was a lot of mag spreads and that grew into many promo events for different kinds of products and such. Now she's been making some guest spots on some variety shows lately, this was a good appearance for her on Wednesday night's Arashi VS show. Can't say that Mai is really an athletic person or talented at a lot of the strange games they play on the show but she really looked superb and was also quite funny. Actually watching some of their Bingo and Doko shows you'd think she would have been good at a few of the events but sadly wasn't to be but when you look as great as she does who really cares though!?





























2 comments:

  1. do you have link video ? I really want to watch it

    ReplyDelete
  2. No longer have it but think I got it at Hello Online though I'm not positive on that. Don't know if they still upload them but you could usually find the shows on You Tube, that's where I may have found it. If I do remember exactly where I got it will let everyone know inn a Nogi post.

    ReplyDelete