Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Miori Takimoto: "A Message to send to You" movie promo event pics

 Don't have a "Woman of the Year" award here but if I did we know Erika would win it every year, she deserves to always win it! However if she was excluded don't think anyone could touch Miori this year, I've really fallen for her and just can't get enough of her at all. Others may starting to think that way too as Miori's posts have become more and more popular, hopefully that trend continues and also hopefully there will be many more things to post on her in the future. Miori had a Smartphone mini movie that aired today on the UULA streaming site, not 100% sure of my translation but think it's called "A Message to send to You" or something very close to that. May have found some or all of that movie so will be back tomorrow with another post for the movie if I did find it. Two things here about the movie, first few pics are from an interview for it at the Eiga.com site, rest are from a promo event that took place on December 4th, Miori honestly just looks incredible at that event, now you can see why she'd be in the running for the #1 spot for this year, can see her being in the running for many years, enjoy these fabulous pics.

















No comments:

Post a Comment