Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Nogizakatte46: 2013 magazine scans #15- Nanase, Mai, Reika, Yumi, Erika

 Have many new spreads, perhaps too many for one post but haven't counted how many there are so we'll see. Nanase only appeared in a few mags by herself until recently but has had a couple of ultra superb spreads lately, hope to keep seeing her by herself, truly an underrated cutie but if she keeps doing pics like these she won't be underrated much longer. Only one spread of Nanase this time though, this is from the December issue of EX-Taishu.










 Reika and Yumi from the January issue of Entame.







 First mag spread of Erika's I've posted, from Young Gangan #23.










 This is an older one from earlier this year but have so many Nogi46 mag scans forget what I have at times so we'll end off with an A+ spread of Mai's from Young Gangan #14.









No comments:

Post a Comment