Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Sae Miyazawa: Magazine scans #1

 Last set of AKB related posts that I'll be doing for a while here, didn't realize there were so many of them I've posted in a row, think the total is 16. Yesterday I finally broke the ice and did the first post here for Sae, now we'll have another mini marathon today for her like we just did for Aki. Four more posts after this one with some really great spreads and pics, there's no order to these mags except for the fact they're all from 2010-2011, first set is from the September 8th issue of Weekly Shonen Champion.












 Few spreads here from WPB, this one is from #17 2011.







 This is the earliest spread I have of her though she's probably been in a few more before this, from WPB # 47 2010.





 Last set of pics for this post, Sae was in more spreads back them but really just want to do her solo ones, but then again this isn't a true solo spread as she's with Sayaka from the June 10, 2011 issue of Friday, next posts have the years 2012 and 2013.






No comments:

Post a Comment