Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Nogizaka46: Happy 24th birthday to Misa Eto....


 There's just not enough time in a day to do all the things I'd like to do here. One of the many was to have a 'Best 25 Nogi pics for 2016' post, that above one would have taken the honors. We're only a few days into 2017 so if there's very few happenings this next week then will have a post about that.
Been slowing down on birthday posts, at one time when a fave celebrated one there may have been five or more posts for that occasion. But years ago wasn't as good about keeping up on things as these days for my big faves I'm close to 100% caught up.
 What that means is there's no new Misa pics for today or by new I mean from this last month. Still shocked there's no Misa photobook planned for this year or at least we haven't heard of one. Three members have books coming soon but sadly not Misa who I think deserves one and perhaps she's not in the top five for most popular members but isn't that far from being that way.
 Would have liked to have at least a few new blog pics but Misa hasn't done an entry since December 13th, usually she does a good job at keeping it updated. One other thing I'll be working on besides the top 25 pics for 2016 is another pairs post with this duo, just popped in my mind at this second but wouldn't a photobook with these two be one for the ages????


 In my book a PB with those two would be unbeatable, don't know if it's happened but can't recall a PB featuring two gals. Another pairs post that should be worked on and never thought about would have to feature these two, also features my current #1 member and the one who will take her place,


 Posters for this show just came out and Misa will be one of the Nogi members to appear at the 2017 Tokyo Girls Collection show which will be held on March 25th.


 Misa isn't the oldest member but wouldn't doubt if by the time she graduates she will be, she strikes me as someone who will be in the group for a while. There's a lot of birthdays in the next two months as at least seven members will be celebrating one, they're slowly getting older these days. At least two members will turn 25 this year while a few others will be hitting 23 or 24, kind of at the age where the word graduation creeps into an Idol's mind.
 Seeing as how there's no new Misa pics will just have to end off with a 'greatest pics' collection though a few are new for here. That bottom one reminds me of Erika Toda so much which is a good thing, after the pics is her video for being 'Miss Magazine 2011'.


















No comments:

Post a Comment