Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Miru Shiroma: Magazine scans #5



 Think Miru is a nice way to end the month off though bet for most readers it's already December, remember to add Nao on to your essential shopping list! Miru's posts have attracted many views but let's get the total up there a bit more, main reason for that is because of the top ten most viewed posts for the last thirty days. As you can see it's dominated by Nogi and think they may have all ten posts. That's never happened before and it's kind of odd that it has as I've slowed down a bit on the Nogi posts and tried to have more variety.


 Miru had the co-center for one previous NMB single but for their 17th one she'll have that spot all to her lonesome. Title of the single is "Warota People" and the release date for it is two days after
X-Mas. Hope that means we'll be seeing more of Miru the next month or more due to her being the center, also hoping that means she'll be attending more promo events and the like. 'Warota' is a newish Japanese slang word which means I laughed or laughing, can have many meanings along those lines.
 Most of these Miru posts have been strictly for her mag spreads and there's certainly nothing wrong with that as she looks so electrifying in every pic. But would like to have some other things for her and will be working on that for her next post(s). Only one recent mag spread for today though it's a tremendous set of pics. But do have three from 2016 that hadn't been posted here yet which will come close to finishing off that year. On to that first set and it's difficult impossible to top Miru's spreads these days, this collection is from the December 8th edition of Young Animal.









 On to the 2016 spreads and have three of them for Miru, all are certified to be flawless or your money will be refunded! This fine set is from volume 12 of My Girl which came out in July.








 Back even further with this Miru spread which is from the March 24th issue of Young Jump.









 There's two more spreads from 2016 but will hold on to them for now just in case another post needs to be filled out. Final set is my fave of them which is from the October edition of Bubka.







1 comment:

  1. Shopping list? Do you come with fries or with any girl that has been mentioned here?
    I already hate December but I like what I see right here. Bubka and My Girl(talkin' bout my girl, my girl...The Temptations) hit the jackpot

    ReplyDelete