Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Keyakizaka46: Risa Watanabe at the 'Tokyo Girls Collection' S/S show.... wow!!!!



 Should be many posts for this event though not as many as usual. Many of the gals I post often about attended today's show though just one main Nogi member. For the past two years have always said that Ayaka Miyoshi has blown away the field with the way she looks at these special fashion shows. She looked superb at this TGC show but for the first time in recent memory someone toppled her off that mighty throne.
 That person is none other than Risa who is making this post take much longer than it should, keep gaping at her pics which really is understandable. To me Risa has always been the 'coolest' of recent Idols and deep down thought she was also quite alluring, these pics prove how right I was!


 The event was held at the Yokohama Arena which holds close to 20,000 fans for these shows. Few other Keya members were also in attendance and you know that from the above post. Risa was representing Non-no and for the first time in a while didn't take a stroll on the catwalk with her NN mate from Nogi.
 But on the plus side that meant Risa was able to take a pair of solo strolls for the audience and doesn't she look so vampish in the second set of pics? Yes she does but to me the first set of pics are the ones that get my heart beating out of control! Whew, to date these are my #1 event pics of the year or perhaps until she appears at her next show. There's always so-so videos at best for these fashion shows, have one after the pics with other Keya members but will try to find a better one.



























No comments:

Post a Comment