Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2018

Sara Oshino: Her intro post #2.... YS-Web #755 scans


 Not in many of these pics but of the ones you'll see in other posts is that to me Sara has such a striking resemblance to two other gals who I never post about but do really like. One is Yumiko Shaku and bet many have heard of her, she was an early fave of mine who has largely disappeared. The other is Mari Sakurai who Sara resembles so much more and that's a huge positive for her. Quite sure that very few if any have heard of Mari as I've never done a post for her but should.
 Can't recommend an Idol DVD more than her "Naked God" video from 2009, it's simply the best one in the history of discs. Also her two 'Lust in Hell" films in which she has the lead roles in are must watches. But enough of the 'who does Sara resemble' as perhaps I'm amiss with my thoughts and on to the fabulous pics, for some reason out of all of them this is my fave.


If you enjoy large collections like this set then just wait a while and your hunger pangs will be sated as Sara has about seven of them. There's another for YS-Web plus many for RQ-Star with the RQ standing for Race Queen. This jaw-dropping set came out in June of last year, no more info to add in as I need to start working on her first intro post so savor this unbeatable collection of 82 Sara pics.










































































No comments:

Post a Comment