Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Mei Angela: Her intro post #2....


 When I pass away just put pics from that event in my coffin, then I can say that I've died and gone to heaven, sigh....
 If Mei keeps appearing like that at fashion shows then it looks like I may have a new number one, my heart has been in overdrive since that show, wowowow!!!! Can't understand why there weren't more pics from the March 21st TGC show in Osaka. Saw pics of all of the other models at the show and no woman came close to topping her but then again it's easy to see why. Mei isn't too big on posting Instagram pics but did have this one today, don't think she has a blog but will look harder.


 Mei hasn't even been on the scene for a year yet, her first mag spread was last June. That means there may be only one more of these intro posts but she's really burst on to the scene(in more ways than one) so there will definitely be no shortage of posts for Mei in the future. Odd last name as she's part Japanese and Filipino, think Angela may be her the name of her mother. On to some pics and first off are some from an interview Mei did last August for Oricon Style. There's so many pics will save some for her next post.









 Have five mag spreads from 2017 but will just post three for today as I'd like to have another superb post for Mei. Small set to begin off with which is from Young Jump #45 from October.




 By far Mei appears in WPB more than any other mag, have two sets from last year with the first seductive one being from their September 18th edition.











 Another way too small Mei spread which is from WPB #34.




 Mei looks quite superb at events though none are as jaw-dropping as yesterday's TGC show. On October 28th she was at an event for Samourai perfume, the happening was also to promote a limited time Don Quixote shop for Halloween. Mei is certainly no devil as I think that's what her costume was supposed to be, after the event pics check out a CM for the perfume. There's no CM for the perfume brand but do have a video from her Oricon interview after the pics.


















2 comments:

  1. I'll drop a meat pie in your coffin as I shed a tear in your transcendence to heaven :'(
    May you taste its divine flavour

    ReplyDelete