Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, May 13, 2019

Jurina Matsui: Pair of new mag spreads plus a tad more....


 Jurina didn't have those reddish tresses for a long time but I was getting used to the color and actually thought it was a nice change of pace. That had taken place back in 2017 for the 'Tofu Wrestling' series, have watched most AKB dramas as they're usually fairly good but bailed out of that one after two shows as it really was the bad.
 Keep thinking that Jurina never has enough posts here which is true and false. True because she probably has over fifty by now but false as because since the beginning of 2018 bet she's only had six or so solo posts. As many know I have grown tired of the Idol world to an extent but will never get tired of Jurina, kind of take her for granted but to me she's been my top current Idol for a while now though I never have admitted it that often. Plus it's just a matter of time until she takes the top spot for being my all time Idol, she just has the something which sets her so apart from most others. If I ever do find that Genie in a lamp who would give me three wishes I'd say just give me one....



 For over a year Jurina really cut down on her activities, she had taken a hiatus from SKE but even before then she wasn't nearly as busy as she once was. But seems she's been back in full force the past two months and what I hope Jurina has planned is a second photobook. Her first was so terrific but that came out almost three years ago and think she looks so much better these days. Jurina is also an excellent actress, she just made a guest appearance on the "Emergency Interrogation Room" show back in April but I'd like to see her in another lead role outside of '48' shows. She was the star of the 2016 drama "Death Cash" which I thought was one of the better dramas for that year.









 Plus that year she did send my heart racing(again) with the way she looked in the "Cabasuka Gakuen" series as the hostess Kurage, whewwww!!!!









 Jurina hails from Nagoya which is the home base of SKE. On May 4th she was the main attraction at the city's 36th 'Echitopa Festival', in the car with her was the mayor and prefect governor.














 This could be a first as I don't recall Jurina ever being a model for any site or magazine. She is now as Yashima Kimonos has scooped her up and these are brand new pics from their site.











 On to the two mag spreads, seeing as how this is Jurina's first post in two months don't think this set was ever posted. Even if it was an encore viewing would be needed as these pics are better than
oki doki and are from the April 9th issue of Flash.










 To end off have this sparking set of pics from the May 27th edition of Big Comic Spirits and Jurina had the cover for both mags. After the pics is a highly recommended video of the photo shoot.












No comments:

Post a Comment