Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Miwako Kakei: 'Friday Digital photobook' scans from October....



 Here'someone who hasn't had a post in ages and there's only myself to blame. Been moaning a bit about how slow it's been recently for gravure models and Idols, that's still true but have had this set since March and somehow forgot all about it. Think Miwako has had some other activities lately too so she could be in line for a few posts. My list of faves has grown so much since day one I tend to overlook people like Miwako who I do like quite a bit, she does have a fabulous body but is also a decent actress and an intelligent woman. Hopefully separating actresses from Idols and models will help me not overlook many in the future and it's already working out well for both blogs.


 What I also missed was Miwako's birthday as she turned 25 on March 6th, there's just so many faves of mine who were born in March for some reason. Miwako had so many tremendous photobooks from 2012 to the beginning of 2017 then she slowed down on her gravure work to concentrate on her acting career which is slowly getting better. That this PB came out is a surprise as I thought she had retired from doing them and these Friday Digital books are always superb. This PB was released last October 19th and has 61 pics for all fans to enjoy. She's also in a drama currently airing titled "Your Turn to Kill" which looks to be a promising show, besides her another reason to watch it is because Nanase also stars in it.



























































No comments:

Post a Comment