Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Marie Nagao: Sabra-Net 'Strictly Girl' scans from March



 Bit of a mini 'gravure marathon' day and don't think I've ever had three posts in a row with these kinds of pictorials. Not that there's anything wrong with them as so many viewers are into gravure models, me too obviously but not as much as I once was. These are also a bit easier to do, am writing up two drama recaps so doing the trio seems like a bit of a break. Mariya remains a big fave of many here but have noticed her posts don't get as many views as they once did. She's bucking the trend then as almost everyone else's posts draw many more viewers as I'd estimate the posts get 25% more views than they did two years ago.
 Wonder if her fans are getting a tad tired of Mariya's pictorials? Know I am to a certain extent as they've become a bit boring though today's pics seem to be an improvement over Mariya's other recent sets. To me wish Mariya would vamp it down a bit, the pictorials aren't as colorful or interesting as other gravure model sets or even most J-Pop Idol photobooks. Not really a knock on her but just seems her pics from two years ago were better. Mariya has an event coming up on December 1st for a trading card book, will have pics from that and do have a pair of new mag spreads too. Bit of a small collection as the total is just forty pics, need to check my supply out but may have one more pictorial from this year which hasn't been posted yet.







































No comments:

Post a Comment