Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Rena Takeda: WPB-Net #235 chapter three scans....


 This is chapter three for Rena's supposedly final gravure collection and unsure if there's going to be a fourth chapter. Really hope so as Rena is such a huge fave of so many viewers and of course I'm a big fan too. Think this will be the year she finally makes the cut for my top twenty list, not positive where she'll be ending up but probably somewhere between the 17th and 20th positions.
 To me Rena's face is what really stands out so far in these three chapters. Seems age is treating her well as I've never seen her face so attractive, for as long as she's been around she's still only 22 in age. Not a huge set as the total amount of pics just total 38 but of course all are terrific. Seeing as how this is Rena's final gravure pictorial would think WPB would milk things for all they're worth as I would expect them to be releasing another chapter. There are a few videos on YT for the photo shoot, have one after the pics which is one her top videos ever.






































No comments:

Post a Comment