Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, August 25, 2014

Masami Nagasawa: Summertime Blue photobook scans #2

 Mentioned above this was Masami's last official PB except for her small one for the "Touch" movie, wouldn't mind seeing her do another one like this in the near future. Actually I've noticed the last few years many other actresses between 27 and 32 have released a PB so there's chance then we might see another book from Masami, that would be fantastic as she looks so incredible these days. Enjoy these truly superb pics and there's a few behind the scenes videos on YT for the photo shoot, those are really terrific videos worth checking out.













































No comments:

Post a Comment