Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Thanks for 1,000,000 views!

 Thanks all for helping this blog reach a million pageviews, Erika can put it best....


.... incredible is right and she gets much of the credit as there's a reason the blog is called what it is and wouldn't have started it if it wasn't for my #1 in Erika which long time viewers may have noticed.
 Never had a number which I was aiming for, figured when it got to 100,000 that was more than I ever thought would happen and then for some reason this place has became much popular, hopefully it's because most of the posts have been good and interests others. Hit the mark late Monday night or actually it was Tuesday morning, stayed up real late to catch that milestone so I could grab some screenshots of it. Also a bit shocked about who views this site, it's all in English yet 84% of the people who visit here are outside of the US, must be a lot of English speakers in those countries, doesn't matter where you're from though but thanks for all the visits you've done here!





No comments:

Post a Comment