Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Yui Yokoyama: 2014 magazine scans #3

 Just the third post for Yui's mag spreads this year which is a shame as her pictorials are always really superb, wish she was in more, bet a lot of other people wish that too. Would say that the first spread is terrific which it is but then again all the spreads here are, starting off with pics from Girls! volume 42.













 Another fabulous set of pics from the July issue of Entame.







 There were only three new spreads to post, with pics as fantastic as these that's why I had said above hard to believe Yui isn't in more mags, these here are from the September 2nd issue of Manga Action.







No comments:

Post a Comment