Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Nao Kanzaki: 'Top Twenty Faves list for 2016' #11....?


 At the halfway point and think I should hit #1 on December 29th or 30th. This will be an entirely different post than all of the others as it contains five of my faves from Nogi. Really didn't know what to do with them as a few would definitely make the top twenty though I did exempt Nanami from the list as she took the top spot in my 'Top Ten Fave Nogi Members' list. What happens now if you take the top spot in a list you 'graduate' to the Nao Hall of Fame which now has three members, the fourth will be whoever is #1 for this year.
 What I decided to do was just post some pics from my top five current Nogi members. Figured the group had to be somewhere on the list and think being in eleventh place was a good spot for them. Above is Misa with the my fave pic of the year, once Nanami graduates she's in line to take over the spot for my fave member. The other four who will fill out the post are in positions 2-5 for my fave Nogi members and they are Kazumi, Mai, Hinako and Erika.


 Could have had more than five as there's so many likable members but I like these five much more than any others. Guess Mai would have been a logical choice for a solo member to make the top twenty but as you see she's just my third fave member though she has risen two spots since the list was done.
 What's also different with this post is that there's really no new pics. Think this is the group's 720th post and when you figure there's 40+ pics to a post that's at least 28,000 total pics of the group already posted. There's been no new pics since the last post done on Thursday so have seven 'greatest hits' pics from the five below. There's also nothing new to add in about them as think I've complemented all of them so often in the past.
































1 comment: