Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Nao Kanzaki: 'Top Twenty Faves list for 2016' #4....?



 This was one of my tougher selections as Manami could have easily and I really do mean easily my #1. Think if I knew her a bit better then that would have happened, right now she's the odds on favorite to take the top spot next year. Manami without a doubt is the hottest woman I've ever seen in my life, I'm honestly in awe with most of her pics.


 Also don't think I've ever seen anyone come so close to revealing everything without revealing anything. Manami for a long time has been a gravure model but her acting career is starting to become very successful as she's been in two films and dramas this year. Next year she'll be two more movies and her roles have become much bigger which is why I think she has the inside track already for being #1 for next year.
 Manami appears in many mags but this year seems most of her appearances have been in Flash and have three new ones for everyone to enjoy. Was holding on to this one as wasn't sure there would be many new things but there are, these breathtaking pics are from their September 20th issue.









 Think some of the pics may be outtakes from other photo shoots, no thing as a non jaw-dropping Manami pic and these are from their November 22nd issue.







 Aren't so many of her pics just so tantalizing oh so close to.... last Flash spread is from their December 20th issue.






 Will hold off for now with the spread from the first 2017 Flash issue, only a few pics. That edition has a calendar with many popular gravure idols and Manami was the gal for April, should have had her for August as that's when her b-day is.


 Manami is the oldest woman to make the top twenty list as she's 32 and as mentioned above her birthday takes place on August 8th, to me she looks so much better now than when she was in her early twenties. Few more Manami pics to savor, easy to see why she's my hottest woman ever.









 Manami appears at more promo events then just about any other female, really need to start posting about more of them as she looks so incredible at them, actually looks incredible 100% of the time. Pics here are from an event on March 21st called 'Smart Pedal Project' which was put on by Tokyo Metro radio 101.
 There are just so many videos of Manami on YT, highly recommend most of them. Couldn't find one for this event so have a superb one from Flash to end off this post.











No comments:

Post a Comment