Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Yua Shinkawa: WPB-Net #157 scans part one


 Yua's two intro posts yesterday received quite a few views and expected them to as she is one attractive woman. Figured then there was no sense holding on to these pics as I'm sure she's about to become one of the more popular females here. Really don't know what took me so long to start posting about her as if I had started earlier she definitely would have found a spot in my top twenty.
 Next year that will happen without a doubt, don't know if others think so but doesn't she look a bit like Maimi? Being compared to her is quite a compliment and she's one who may be in my top five. Mentioned yesterday Yua isn't the best example of a swimsuit model but least to me she's very hard to top. These pics came out in May 2013 and 3+ years later she looks even more tremendous, birthday #23 will be taking place on December 28th. Have two posts for this collection as there's a total of a hundred pics, the better ones may be in the next post which also has a promo video.














































No comments:

Post a Comment