Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Han Hyo-Joo: 2017 happenings #1



 Even though there's so many posts here always have a problem keeping up with all of my faves and Hyo-Joo is definitely a huge fave of mine. Been a busy year for her so there should be a few other posts for her coming up though she hasn't been in a drama this year but she does have a film coming out in the Autumn. Recently viewed her "Cold Eyes" movie which was a good watch, think these days Korean films and dramas may be better than the ones from Japan.
 Last year had a stretch where there were a mega amount of posts for Korean actresses as I was really getting into their dramas. Most weren't too popular though the ones for Hyo-Joo were and she could or actually is my current fave actress from Korea.


 That's not her above but instead is a pic of Rika Izumi who has had her first two posts this past week. Her face reminded me of someone so much and was banging my head against the wall as usual trying to figure out who she resembled. An obsevant viewer mentioned Hyo-Joo and that's the answer that eluded me. While certain anatomical parts are clearly different they could almost be sisters, will have a better comparison of the pair in a future post.
 On to some ultra fabulous pics of Hyo-Joo and we have quite a few today, can see her having another four or so posts coming up soon. Never did finish recapping her 2016 drama "W" but that show has to be classified as a must watch, best series I've seen in many years and it's almost time for a re-watch. First batch of stupendous pics are from the Folli Follie Spring collection.











 Hyo-Joo has been modeling for Zishen for many years now and her elegant look really suits the company, here are some from their Spring/Summer collection.












 Japanese actresses and Idols definitely appear in many more mags than their Korean counterparts though Hyo-Joo does appear in more than most actresses, these are from the May issue of Marie Claire.









 Another mag spread which is from the July edition of InStyle.










 Every post will feature at least one event as Hyo-Joo is a staple at them though usually promoting some product. These fine pics here are from July 25th as she was at the VIP premiere of the 'Taxi Driver" film. Really no good video of the event as she wasn't in the film but do have an excellent video after the pics from her Zishen photo shoot.















4 comments:

  1. oooh you got me there boss. Rika really got me there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rika is fast becoming one of my fave names, wish either one I was thinking of would get me there. Those Zishen pics are a fairly good comparison of the two beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea m8 noticed that ya like the name Rika. It's a cute name for realz. Used to like names that started with a R but now coz of 1 person...i like M :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The letter 'M' is probably my #1, bet over half of my huge fave's names begin with that letter.

    ReplyDelete