Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Bae Suzy: 2017 'SBS Drama Awards Show' pics and videos





 Suzy may not the the most voluptuous of actresses but I can't think of too many that top her from Japan or Korea, whew whew whew whew!!!! Above is a video from the awards show that took place on December 31st at the Prism Tower in Sandom, Seoul. Suzy won the best actress award for Wednesday/Thursday awards, there's also one for Monday/Tuesday and weekend dramas.


 Suzy is showing off another award above as she won the 'Best Couple' award with Jong-Suk who was her co-star in the "While You Were Sleeping" series. She was also up for the grand prize which is called Daesang but failed to win a third time. The actor who played Choi won the best supporting actor award, to me Yoo-Bum may have been just as deserving.
 As it being called 'SBS Awards Show' all the nominees were from SBS shows. "While You Were Sleeping" didn't win the award for best drama, that went to "Defendant" which I haven't viewed but looks like ansuspenseful series which I may have to check out. Many A++++ pics of Suzy from the awards show, following them is a video for winning the 'Best Couple' award.



































1 comment:

  1. Pfft best couple should have been Hong-Joo and Yoo-Bum or Yoo-Bum and No-M...:)

    ReplyDelete