Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Sayumi Michishige: "Dream" photobook scans



 Someone did make a comment about Sayumi not making the top twenty on my all time faves list. Thought about her but not for too long, do like her quite a bit but think I'd have her in about the 35th or so spot which is still a solid position. Perhaps Sayumi would have been higher if she didn't take such a long break but as you saw in the above post she's become so much more active this year.


 "Dream" is Sayumi's twelfth photobook but her first one in close to four years. Wonder what the record is for having the most books for a H!P member is, someone also has twelve but perhaps there's another gal who beats the figure. Sayumi's books are usually quite good, "Blue Rose" from 2013 is my fave from her. This PB is solid but not as good as some of her older ones, let's get to the pics as this is one large book with 127 of them.










 


















































































































3 comments:

  1. Can you publish the last photobook of haruka kudo 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. My all-time fave. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sayumi is a big fave of mine too, perhaps if she didn't take a two year break she may have squeezed into my top twenty. I like Haruka too but the only reason I don't post about her is because of her as she's just eighteen, these days try to just post about gals who are twenty or older though have enjoyed her in the 'Sentai Lupinranger' deries.

    ReplyDelete