Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, October 8, 2018

Nao Kanzaki: Nao's 'Top Twenty of All Time Faves' list.... #1!!!! part two, the best pics





 Hmmmm, I know a way to celebrate too and hope she thinks like I do!!!! These 'best pics' posts mainly consist of gravure pics, Saki has had her share of them though really none that I can think of since her "N20" photobook came out in 2014. It's such a shame as Saki's looks have improved with age though I din't mind her non-gravure pics in the least which is one reason she ended up #1.
 Such a lack of time to do all the posts I'd like to do. Keep wanting to do have more C-ute posts such as some for their 'Singles Series' which isn't quite complete. At the top is a PV from the group's 2015 single "Middle Management" which is my third or so fave single from them. The video only has Saki in it though you do hear the other members singing, it was one of the rare times she shared the center position for a single. Like all of C-ute's songs it didn't make it to the top spot as it reached #3 on the charts, hard to believe they never had a number one single.


 There are better swimsuit or gravure models but to me Saki has almost a perfect body, you don't need to be overly bodacious to be an attractive woman. Know everyone will savor these pics as they're simply hard to top but think the pics in the next post may be even better. This is the third post I've done so not sure what all of the others will consist of but the next has screenshots from her "Bloom" DVD with post four having mag spreads, enjoy these pics and positive all of you will. That top pic could be my fave Saki one of all time, wowowowowowowowow!!!!








































No comments:

Post a Comment