Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Arisa Deguchi: Friday digital photobook from 2018

 


 Arisa is a woman who I do like quite a bit but for some reason have only done eight posts for her, think I overlook her too often which has also been the case for a few others. Arisa has never had a post make that section for the 'Most viewed posts for the last month' but she is a very popular woman here. After a month a post may have only 400 views but when I check a few months later it's over a thousand views so that must mean she gets a lot of searches when viewers visit here.


 I tend to prefer the current gravure models who are 25+ in age and if you've noticed there's been many more posts this year with models who are slightly older. Arisa will be turning thirty in September and she didn't become a gravure model until she was almost 25 or the Summer of 2017. So like many others who got a late start kind of wonder why did they decide at the age of 25 to become a gravure model? She's been a reporter for Osaka's 'Good Morning Call' show since 2016 and has also been doing much more acting the last few years, gravure modeling seems to be just a 'hobby'. So if you're a fan of Arisa have some good news which is that I have five more of these digital books from 2018-20, will spread them out a bit and have one about every three weeks. This is an older book that came out on June 29, 2018 from Friday magazine, it was her second digital book and has 53 pics.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment