Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Miwako Kakei: Her historical 'Flash Digital' book scans from April 2019

 


 Second post of this mini Miwako revival and not sure how many more there will be. Could be 3-4 more posts but on the other hand this just may be the last one, everything I have left is a few years old so there's no hurry to anything. But these two recent posts is because I had noticed how popular Miwako's older ones have been, she really has so many fans here which I had never noticed until recently but the sad part for her fans is that it appears she's retired from gravure modeling.


 In that previous Miwako post mentioned that I thought she retired from gravure modeling in early 2020, hard to get info about her as shockingly she has no Ja.wiki page. But upon some further probing I think her retirement happened well before early 2020 and the reason for having historical in the title is that this is Miwako's last set of gravure pics to date. This pictorial was released by the Flash magazine on April 26, 2019, she had turned 25 in age the previous month. That's a common age for many gravure models to 'hang it up' which is what took place and that's a shame if we never see anything else from her, this final ever set of gravure pics has a total of seventy of them.





































































No comments:

Post a Comment