Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 24, 2015

C-ute: More December cards plus two music videos

 Did a post earlier today which is a rarity as I usually only post at this time but mentioned there was going to be a post tonight for new Nogi mag spreads. Changed my mind on that but will do them on Saturday when there shouldn't be too much to post about. Also a bit short on time tonight as it's X-Mas Eve but had also wanted to post the remainder of C-ute's H!P cards for December and Christmas.
 Last post for them said a resolution of mine was to do more posts for the group, why wait until next year to get started on them? Also in that last post mentioned they're my second fave J-Pop group but have never posted any videos of their songs so there's two videos after the pics. First song is called "Kiss Me" which is my fave from them, second tune is another terrific one which is called "Crazy Kanzen na Otona" which came out in 2013.

































No comments:

Post a Comment