Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2015

Erina Mano: 2016 calendar promo event pics

 Those two posts yesterday for Erina's 'Escalation" photobook have really garnered quite a few views, if you haven't seen them hard to recommend anything more than those posts.


 The front and back covers for her 2016 calendar.




 Very shortly I'll start to post some calendars for 2016 from my faves, already have a few ready to go but usually wait until the last week of the year or the first week of the following year.
 On December 6th Erina held a fan signing event for her 2016 calendar, lot of pics in it look like outtakes from her latest PB. Checked and double checked YT but sadly couldn't find any videos of the event but at least there's some fantastic pics from it, naturally not as fantastic as the pics in her PB but they all still rate an A++++ from me.


















2 comments:

  1. I always visit your site and have left a couple of comments here and there. Just want to let you know thanks for the posts. Please keep posting in 2016 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks tredecino, nice to know you're enjoying the posts and will be keeping it up for next year also.


    ReplyDelete