Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Sorry for no new posts today but....

.... Blogger.com is having an issue today and it's a very important one for me and the viewers here. The issue is that you can't upload pics, there's something wrong with the feature and it's not just for me but so many others. In their Help Forum there are quite a few threads for the problem but so far no answers from Google about when it'll be fixed, from their responses doesn't look like they know what is causing it.
 Will check back in another hour to see if it's fixed but if you don't see any more posts after this one then the problem persists and hopefully things will be back to normal tomorrow. It's a shame as there wasn't much to post about the last two days but had about five posts ready to go today with some terrific pics. Oh well, sorry about not being able to post pics but then again what it means is what you usually see in say three days you'll see in two as I'm still going to post everything that I had planned to plus there should be many other newer things for tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment