Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Masami Nagasawa: Few recent happenings....


 Coming into this year Masami was averaging about 3 1/2 posts a week(!), that average has taken such a tumble as I'll bet she's only averaged about two posts a month this year(!), wonder what we could have done to bump that number up?


 Gulp, lovers?!?! Hmmm, if a genie popped out of it's bottle and granted me three wishes I may have needed only one of them and it should be easy to guess what that wish would be! Not too many new things but enough for a stupendous post, easy to do that when she's the subject. The film "Umimachi Diary", which came out in June, is going to be released on DVD soon and here's some pics from a short scene in the movie. Think this one scene makes the whole film worth a watch, to be honest Masami leaves me speechless with these pics, WOW.... know who may be in my dreams tonight!






 Just one new mag spread which is from the January issue of More.





 One other new item is that Masami is the voice of Emi in the new "Nyan" anime movie, there's been quite a few movies in the series. The movie comes out on December 19th and hopefully she'll be at the premiere looking magnificent. First five pics are from an interview with Mainichi for the film and after them are some pics from a screening which took place on December 6th.















 Nothing new here but truly one oldie that needed to be revived. Sure many have seen Masami's 'I Queen' spread from 2012, if not click on the label below to view the posts as it may be her best spread ever. Have some screenshots here from the photo shoot along with the must watch video.









No comments:

Post a Comment