Welcome to my humble site....

Hajimemashite minna san....welcome to my site on my fave Japanese Pop Culture likes such as dramas, movies, magazine scans, promo events etc. Mainly concentrate on my faves...Risa Watanabe... Kyoko Saito... Yui Kobayashi....Nana Owada.... Nene Shida.... if you're a fan at all of any of them then you've come to the right place(!) but many others are featured here besides them. Do mainly quick reviews on things I've watched, try to make the reviews brief, quick to read through with not too many spoilers, just whether they're good or bad and why I thought so plus whether you may find them enjoyable. Many, many screenshots are included from everything I've watched plus any video trailers if they're available. Hope you find something that interests you, don't hesitate to comment, arigato gozaimasu!

Search This Blog

Monday, December 28, 2015

Masami Nagasawa: 28th 'Nikkan Sports Film Awards' show pics


 To be honest with you I'm totally speechless, really don't know how to describe pics like these but it looks like one of the Eight Wonders of the World needs to be replaced. Was just checking the definitions of perfection, obviously they were created before 1987 because Masami's name wasn't to be found in any of them!!!! Though we don't see nearly as much of Masami as we used to her perfection has increased to a level that will be impossible to top, but if any woman can do it then she surely can.
 I'm sure many of you will agree with me on those thoughts once you view these pics, I am in total awe over them. On December 28th Masami was a winner at the 28th "Nikkan Sports Film Awards show, she won the award for best Best Supporting Actress. Actually two of her co-stars in the "Umimachi Diary" film won the same award, wonder how many times that's ever happened?
 Not much more to add in about the show as my hands are still shaking over these pics but will be back Thursday with more from the show as there's no video of it out yet but there should be by then.  Thursday is also the day when I'll be revealing which woman is  #1 on my 'top ten' list, below this post is the female in the third spot. Guess I've spoiled it already who will be taking the top spot on that list, probably you viewers who have been following my posts for a while had already figured out who #1 would be. Hopefully will have more pics then from this show, seriously can't think of any superlatives that haven't already been said about Masami as these pics here are just wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow...................................




















No comments:

Post a Comment